Want to know more about planned giving as it relates to Open Door Ministries? We're partnering with Thrivent Financial and InFaith Community Foundation to host an evening focusing on the many different options to give now, give later, or give and receive through asset based giving to maximize tax benefits.
Tuesday, April 25th, 2017
6:30 - 8:30 PM
We all give, yet how and why we each give is personal. ODM invites you to come and learn about charitable giving techniques that could benefit any nonprofit or church in the area. Learn how giving strategies can lower taxes and maximize your support to charities and causes that reflect your values.
* Make a charitable gift while providing for your family
* Make a charitable gift and, in turn, receive an ongoing stream of income
* Create a donor advised fund to practice family philanthropy, yet also give flexibility and growth
* Benefit multiple charities with one gift - immediately, and in the future
* Reduce or eliminate federal estate and gift taxes
Contact John Zolman to RSVP or to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org | 720-763-3709
*This is a free, educational seminar. No products will be offered for sale at this seminar.